Friday 23 April 2010

Lesson plan

I've had a long break from the blog. It wasn't intentional, it just happened. But lately I have been 'struggling' so I have decided to pick it up again and then to make a concerted effort to keep it going. I hope this will help me to be more consistently positive about believing that whilst I am definitely in this for 'the long haul' progress has been and continues to be made. I hope this will also be of some encouragement to others.

I am still struggling with anxiety big time! I have, in previous blogs, been honest enough to admit my symptom based anxiety focuses on money; it's always money and it drives me nuts! No matter how many times I sit down, plan, prepare spread sheets, count my blessings, I am frequently frightened I have a major problem. As Gavin said to Stacey 'it's just the way it is'!

So what am I going to do? Good question! What I going to try to do can be summarised as a LESSON plan; L for leisure; E for exercise; S for sleep; S for spirituality; O for optimism; N for nutrition.

Which, conveniently, gives me much raw material for future blogs which I am determined will, once again, be a regular feature of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment