Sunday 21 August 2011

A short 'break out'.

I have had a few very bad days - personally and domestically.  I'm not being self-indulgent and I'm not looking for sympathy I simply report the facts.  My anxiety levels have been through the roof.  As irrational as people tell me these anxieties are they have felt as real as they could possibly be, so real I could reach out and touch them.

In such circumstances it's very difficult to 'break out'.  Good weather helps and so, when checking the weather forecast last night to discover much sunshine was forecast, I determined to spend as much time as possible outside today, being productive and soaking up the rays.

I feel better for it even although as soon as I came back inside the anxiety levels started to climb rapidly.  Nevertheless, to those of you who follow this blog who suffer similar symptoms to me take some heart; take heart that even when things are really bad it is possible to find the odd little gap to 'break out'.

No comments:

Post a Comment